Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Do you hate me?

There are those people, you know the kind.  You admire them, you think they are basically good people, you are polite to them, you may even socialize with them on occasion, but the reality is that you don't like them.

Shit if you were really being honest they bug the hell out of you, you pretty much hate them. You just wish they would shut up when they start talking.  Maybe it's the voice, or the way they say "darling" or "hello" or just their face.  You can't pin point one thing necessarily. You just know you don't like them.

I am sure these people have no idea that they are so universally annoying, that they are so detestable.  How could they know that when they come into the room people leave?  How could they live with themselves knowing that their presence in the world made people unhappy? 

I worry that I am one of those people.  I worry that the world would be a better place without me.  I don't think it would, I don't think I am hateable. But if I were, how would I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment